For more than 85 years, the Junior League of Cobb-Marietta (JLCM) has served as a transformational force in Cobb County, creating programs, services and organizations to meet the ever-changing needs of our community. JLCM listens to the pulse of the community and responds with trained, passionate volunteers who are ready to make an instant and measurable impact—but we can’t do it without you!
As an individual giving partner, you can help any of the following programs:
• Foster Care Program: A $15 donation supports our foster care initiative that provides training for foster care families and transition assistance for high school graduates.
• It’s a Girl Thing!: Support Cobb County’s nonprofits and schools by donating feminine hygiene products to help end period poverty. Each $15 donation purchases a one-month supply of products.
• School Supply Drive: Support students in low-income areas of Cobb County with schools supplies.
• Cobb County Diaper Day: Your donation of $20 provides one pack of diapers to a family that would otherwise go without.
• Operation Warmth: A donation of just $18 provides a warm coat to a child in need when it matters most.
Select any of the initiatives below to donate today.
Showing all 5 results